Those of you, who tried the Razor electric scooters before, know the benefits a brand of such level can offer. The Razor E300 is definitely the fastest model on the market today. It speeds up to 15 mph, no other scooter can match these numbers. Considering the bunch of features it possesses and the highest speed showings till date, we decided to make a detailed review on a product.
Razor E300 Electric Scooter Review
The features of a product
- The speed
The chain-driven single-speed motor offers the super high torque. It generates 300 watts of power, which is enough to get 15 mph of speed.
The chain produces almost no noise during the ride.
- Extra-smooth ride
The model comes with a 10-inch extra wide front tire, allowing for smooth riding experience.
- The super-sized spacious deck
You can change your position on a scooter without stopping it
- A universal frame
The frame can suit people of all sizes
- Twist-grip acceleration controller
- Safety features
You can stop your scooter anytime by pressing the rear brakes attached to the polyurethane rear wheel.
- Recharge time
You’ll get 40 minutes of a ride after the 24 hours of recharging.
- Long-lasting battery
24V sealed battery consists of two lead acid batteries 12V each that prevent the loss of power.
- Suitable weight
The total weight of a product is 46-52 lbs and it holds weight up to 220 lbs.
- The dimensions 41” x 17” x 42”
- Comes with a kickstand
The differences compared to other models
The motor with 300 watts of power combined with a 24-Volt battery system allows the scooter to speed up to 15 miles per hour. To say more, you don’t have to kick-start the appliance like the previous models.
Sufficient road grip
You get much better grip with extra wide tires. Besides, the super-sized deck provides an excellent balance during the ride.
All in all, you’ll spend no longer than 10 minutes of your time to assemble the scooter.
- Place the handlebar stem into the collar clamp
- Use the 5mm Allen wrench to tighten the bolt with the handlebar squared and the front wheel facing forward
- Make sure that the battery has been charged for at least 12 hours before going for a ride
There are tools included to the packaging that will help you with the following:
- Adjust the handbrake
- Inflate the tires
- Check or replace the chain
- Tighten the nuts and bolts
- Wider deck and more durable frame
- 50% more powerful motor compared to E200
- Smoother ride with 10-inch tires
- Long battery life
- More efficient acceleration control
- Easy maintenance
- 12% shorter riding time than Razor E200 can offer
- Absence of backlights is a drawback in terms of safety
- Non-adjustable handlebars
- Can be difficult to control for kids who haven’t reached the 12-years age
The Razor E300 offers a unique riding experience due to the fastest speed among all the scooter models nowadays. The wide deck and super-sized frame are done to make the balancing as easy as possible. Though the model lacks some safety measures like backlights and can be a bit hard to control for 7-8 years old kids, it’s still one of the best scooters on the market. So if your child is grown up already, there are no reasons to keep you from buying the product.